After many years of research and study, I will be presenting my first class on the benefits of using Cannabis Oil Therapy for Neoplasm (aka Cancer), which is the second leading cause of death in the U.S.
- In 1900, only 1 in 20 was diagnosed with cancer.
- 42.05% of males will develop some form of cancer in their lifetimes.
- 22.62% of those males will die from cancer. (source: cancer.org)
- 37.58% of females will develop some form of cancer in their lifetimes.
- 19.13% of those females will die from cancer. (source: cancer.org)
- In 2017, an estimated 1,688,780 new cancer cases are expected to be diagnosed and about 600,920 people will die from the disease in the United States, according to the annual report by the American Cancer Society.
In July 2015, the National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health (part of US GOV Dept of HHS) quietly updated its page on cannabis and cannabinoids to state that studies have shown that cannabinoids from cannabis may have demonstrated the ability to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and may even kill them while protecting healthy cells. However, according to them it cannot be claimed to be a treatment for cancer until it has been tested on humans, which would require randomized, controlled double-blind studies – which are currently prohibited since Cannabis is classified as Schedule I under the Controlled Substances Act. This is a classic no-win “Catch-22” scenario.
News Flash NCI – Some of us have been testing it for quite some time now!
I will be presenting a thesis supporting the NCI’s above statement on cannabinoids, defending it with scientific evidence and observational case histories, and arguing that in fact it should be considered a viable option, based on comparison to other available protocols.
I will be presenting the following thesis and defending it with scientific evidence and observational case histories:
The phyto-cannabinoids found in Cannabis, used in the proper form and protocol, have demonstrated a profound ability to kill cancer cells, reduce tumors, and prevent their growth and spread, both directly and indirectly through further activation of The Endocannabinoid System, leading to the remission of neoplasm in advanced stage patients. This has further applications for use in both the prevention and treatment of neoplasm as a Standard of Care.
Did you know? According to Americans for Safe Access, there have been more than 15,000 modern peer-reviewed scientific articles exploring the pharmacology of Cannabis and its cannabinoids published by medical journals! Cannabis is perhaps the most potent natural supplement ever discovered – it has been used for health purposes for thousands of years.
This course is designed to give you as health practitioners all the knowledge and tools you will need to speak effectively to your patients and clients about this amazing herb, how to use it for Neoplasm, and why it’s so superior to Chemo or Radiation treatments.
Some of the things you will learn in this all-day course:
- The hidden history of how it has been used for health for thousands of years
- The most important scientific studies on Neoplasm by type (Lung, Breast, Colon, etc.)
- The body’s Endocannabinoid System, how it works, and the many ways that cannabinoids kill cancer cells, reduce tumors, prevent their spread, and can lead to full remission
- The amazing documented success stories of Cannabis with Stage 4 cancer survivors
- How Cannabis is effective as a therapeutic protocol and as a preventative
- How to speak to your clients and patients about Cannabis Therapy
- Dosing and protocols to use the most effective form of Cannabis: Cannabis Oil
- The differences between Hemp/CBD oil, Cannabis Oil, THC, CBD, Indica, Sativa, etc.
- Success stories of remission from a local Cannabis collective with years of experience
- How to easily get a medical recommendation in minutes online and with privacy
- How to get local and immediate access to safe, lab-tested Cannabis Oil for your practice
PLEASE RSVP ASAP! This will be an all-day course and includes a Practitioner’s Guidebook.
PRICE: $100 – payable by cash, PayPal (credit/debit), check, money order, Venmo app
Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 from 9 AM to 5 PM
For more information, please contact me at KB@thehappyholistic.com